My Trading Post Starts Here

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Digg this


:
From now, I will post my time to time trading progress here. Due to unavailability of "Category" function in Blogger, all the Expert Advisor, Indicators and other file sharing will be put in June 2009 section.

Today, EURUSD move wildly. Retail Sales and PPI news make more movements to the currency pair. At the moment, I open a Buy Stop the nearest support 1.3940. The price still moving upward and let's see if it will hit my limit or not.



Another support appear. I move my Sell Stop order closer and it was taken.

Now is already +14 pips in profit :D





Okay, that's it, I am out with +22 pips or $220
Nice quick trading!
EURUSD keeps dropping now, but I am lost my concentration now. Still re-building my blog layout :P


:
Bookmark this page : Digg Technorati del.icio.us Stumbleupon