Let's start the Second Day of EURUSD Battle

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Digg this


:::
My news today : I got a very big huge terrible constipation :( I was in big trouble this morning.
Back to business, today news for EURUSD will be in two hours : Core CPI m/m

Anyway, I have start opening positions in EURUSD. I am taking benefit of break strategy with limit of recent support -resistance. To ensure I will enter the trade sooner, I just open Buy Stop and Sell Stop order. Any level taken ... then the game begin :D



The Buy Stop order has been taken. Now the game begin. I remove the Sell Stop order that I put earlier and set my stop loss just at the nearest support



Oops ... I got Stopped with -4 pips loss :P Ok, let me start over again.



:::
Bookmark this page : Digg Technorati del.icio.us Stumbleupon