New Ideas from Old Thought

Friday, December 4, 2009

Digg this


Megaman EA that I developed is working fine until today. However, like other system, there is always time to get win-lose uncertainty.
Yesterday, I was thinking to re-develop my old trading system using break out. Break out strategy tends to give more stable result and more control on the trading itself. However, it has to be done manually for best result. I give it a try again yesterday with combination of Fibonnaci Breakout and it gave me 3 win and 1 lose trades. Nice one :D

I am working on this stuff in the next weeks. Well ... it takes a long long time to find the best system that work for me and every new idea will always make me more alive.

Have a good one ;)
Bookmark this page : Digg Technorati del.icio.us Stumbleupon